This post is due to very, very popular demand. VERY.
As excited I am to write this post, there are a few things we need to get clear before I do.
1. This is NOT a demand. It DOES NOT MEAN that I want only these books for my birthday, or books at all. I will love absolutely anything you guys give me, whether it’s a a novel, a necklace, or a fishing net. Heck, you really don’t have to get me anything at all, that’s not what birthdays are about!
*yes they are hehe*
Just kiddinggggg 🙂
2. This was NOT intended to put pressure on anyone who wants to get me a gift, it was actually to make things easier for you all since my wonderful friends and family have already started asking me “WHAT DO WE GET YOU?!” in that really stressed out tone. So please do not think you have to get me anything from this list, or anything at all. Also, I’ve made quite a long list so that you guys have options to choose from, not because I’m a greedy little brat.
So, now that we have the purpose of this post all cleared up, let’s get on with it!
Frankly, I have always been that person whose ideal birthday gift is a good book, or book related merch! Again, that does not mean that’s they only thing I like, but we all have favourites, right? And since my friends are always stressing out about what to give me, I was like “HERE YOU GO!”
I really hope this helps you guys.
Also, quick shoutout to my gurls, because M2 and T got so excited when I mentioned them using the words ‘my friend’ in one of my posts ahahaha you guys:
- M1 – I hope you know who you are, and this one’s to say thank you for being such a loyal gurlfrand and one of the first followers of my blog. Love ya🐼
- M2 – Also to thank you for reading my posts so dedicatedly, haha it means a lot. I know it must not be easy to follow my 1000+ word posts 🙂 . This post is especially for you and M1!!🤹🏻♀️
- P and T – lol losers who haven’t read any of my posts ahahahahha but are still awesome🌈💕
Alright, let’s get starteddddd!
- ‘Illuminae’ and ‘Gemina’ (both books in ‘The Illuminae Files’ duology) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – I was hoping to collect these in the Hardback edition because they are soooo pretty OMG
- ‘Queens of Geek’ by Jen Wilde
- ‘Wanderlost’ by Jen Malone
- ‘The Upside of Unrequited’ by Becky Albertalli
- ‘A Thousand Pieces of You’ (the first of the ‘Firebird’ trilogy which I will eventually read the whole of 🙂 ) by Claudia Gray
- ‘The Unexpected Everything’ by Morgan Matson
- ‘The One Memory of Flora Banks’ by Emily Barr
- ‘Orbiting Jupiter’ by Gary D Schmidt
- ‘Fly On The Wall’ by E. Lockhart
That is it for today’s post, guys, and again, remember this is NOT a list of demands!
And yes, I AM THAT PERSON WHO USES EVERY OCCASION TO GET AS MANY BOOKS AS THEY CAN!!
Can’t stop won’t stop.
ThePastryPoet, signing off.